table of contents[Hide][Show]
As Mother’s Day approachesThere have been several requests from the husbands of several readers for gift ideas for moms who can no longer be cut with regular chocolate.
We’ve put together a list of what you want to get (Hint-Hint Honey), so add your favorites to the comments! Some of these are definitely not your typical gifts, but they do help your mom to be healthy and happy.
I also recently found and loved a service called Forgetsy that allows you to pre-schedule and ship your cards on any occasion. I use it for my family, friends, and employees and love the convenience. Save $ 10 here using code WELLNESS10..
Mother’s Day gift (she doesn’t just pretend to love)
How to give birth, cook for the whole childhood, toothy / tantrum / friend’s drama / gift to those who were by your side through all the challenges of dating and other childhood Do you want to get it?
It’s probably impossible to find a gift that says “Thank you for everything you’ve done”, but I’ve put together a list of gifts that moms can use and enjoy. These are the gifts I give to my mom or the ones I’m excited to receive from my children.
Of course, nothing beats a heartfelt letter. Handmade gifts, But if you already cover them, here’s a list of some other ideas she’ll love!
- Anne Marie Gianni Skin Care – I love Anne-Marie skin care products and how clean and effective they are! The Clean Beauty Trial includes a cleanser and anti-aging serum to keep your skin clean and firm. Treat the special mom of your life as a great experience (and price!).
- Wine subscription – What is the secret of a happy mother? Wine appears at the front door! It’s a joke, of course (a kind), but if your mom loves wine, this is a gift you’ll keep giving. I especially like this on dry farms. That’s because drinking a glass of regular wine doesn’t cause a headache like it used to. It is organic, low in sugar and contains no unhealthy additives.
- Royal Flores Facial Moisturizer – Great facial oil with top quality ingredients and no crap! My mom loves things like this and that’s all I can use without breaking. I have been using this for years!
- Wellness Natural Hair Care / Toothpaste – I designed My own personal care product line To make mom feel very spoiled this year (and safe for the whole family!). Even better, these formulas nourish hair and remineralize teeth with beneficial, scientifically-backed ingredients from nature.
- Solo smokeless outdoor fire pit – This stand-alone, sleek-looking fire pit is a favorite of this year’s Wellness Mama team. It burns natural wood, emits the perfect amount of heat, and keeps stimulating smoke away! Ideal for outdoor entertainment where we all do a lot these days.
- Forsigmatic coffee – I guarantee she wanted to try it, and Mother’s Day is the perfect excuse for luxury. It’s also a perfect gift for “Happy Mother’s Day”! 🙂 If she’s not interested in mushroom coffee, try a smooth and amazing bag Purity coffee.. I often blend the two.
- New cookware – We are all cooking at home more than ever. I know that using a beautiful set of non-toxic cookware from Caraway brings me joy every day!I like it too This cookware From our location, and the code WELLNESSMAMA gives you $ 10 off. (can not decide? See my complete cookware review here. )
- Real plan membership – I love this meal planning service, where you can plan your meal in minutes each week and shop in half the time. Save time planning and preparing meals and give your mom a break (and even better, plan and shop for a few weeks!)
- Amazon Prime Membership – In addition to free 2-day shipping for many items, you also get free streaming music and movies, and unlimited photo storage.
- Prosperous market membership – Nowadays many of us rely on grocery delivery, Thrive Market Membership gives moms the best quality organic grocery and beauty products at the best prices. Take a look at the Thrive Market shopping list Here..
- Myobuddy Massager – A great handheld massager comparable to what chiropractors use in the office (in fact, some chiropractors do). This percussive massager heats up, vibrates and feels like a real massage. Especially a great gift for nursing with very stiff neck, shoulders and back. Use the code WELLNESSMAMA for special discounts!
- Shiatsu massage pillow – I received this as a gift and absolutely love it! It’s comparable to a real massage, and I always use it after a long day of cooking and hugging my baby.
- Daily Harvest Smoothie Box – These genuine smoothies are very nutritious and delicious. These are my quick fix snacks or treats just for me. All you need is a freezer and a blender. The gift box option also allows the recipient to choose the variety, so you don’t have to guess what they want!
- Hydro Flask water bottle – These steel bottles are cute and really functional! Keep the liquid cold for up to 24 hours and hot for up to 12 hours. Clearly filtering We also manufacture similar bottles, but with built-in filters that you can use on the go.
- RTIC tumbler – This works the same as the expensive Yeti and I always use mine. Great for coffee, smoothies and water.
- Alarm Light Gentle Alarm Clock – When you wake up, you may stink, especially after spending a long night with a small person. With this wake-up light, you wake up slowly and gradually emit light and sound.
- Himalayan salt lamp – A warm orange glow that is pleasing to the night from these beautiful lamps.
- Blue blocker glass – I wear these after dark for better sleep (some studies have shown that avoiding blue light after dark helps melatonin levels).
- Sleep master sleep mask – A really comfortable sleep mask! Great for travel and home.
- 10,000 lux happy light – I use this very bright light in the morning to keep my cortisol levels healthy.
- anything Le Creuset – Incredible (but expensive) food. I’ve been collecting several pieces over the years and resist the urge to buy them all!
- Dry brush set – Brushing is not just for hair and teeth. Brushing the skin will make it smoother and more supple, and may improve collagen. It also feels great and is very relaxing.
- French press coffee maker – Coffee is my sanity someday. If the mother of your life is the same way, help her throw away the toxic plastic coffee maker with a glass French press. One of these non-toxic coffee makers..
- Instant pot – Revolutionize your dinner! This electric pressure cooker roasts in about an hour, turning tough meat fillets into delicious and tender meals.
- Cocomo Cream Organic Deodorant – This natural deodorant smells like the tropics and lasts for months.
- Wellness Mama Cook Book Or Wellness Mama 5 Step Lifestyle Detox – Okay, I’m prejudiced, but my cookbook is full of 200 delicious real cooking recipes that our family loves (and I know you do too!).
- Wine bottle tiki torch – Upcycle old wine bottles with these adorable Tiki torch kits.
- sauna – How about the sauna while you’re dreaming? Her own soundproof home away from everything that improves her health! ?? She will thank you for years!I also love this Sauna staff I’ve been using it in my bedroom for years.
- Clean water etc. – Radiant Life’s friends have so many high quality products that I have to have. Moms often worry about the health of their families. Our Radiant Life water purifier was one of my favorite gifts.
- Phytotherapy Essential oils are offered in a beautiful boxed gift set for Mother’s Day (choose from several). Also, natural Himalayan salt scrubs, body creams, body butters and balm boxes are not readily available.
- Sunday Manicure – Choose some fun colors and enjoy a girl’s spa night.Please add this Fun manicure set..
- CAR.OL bike – Give a fitness gift!I shared a CAR.OL bike inside Podcast interview A few months ago, with co-founder Ratna, many loved this bike and how to exercise. Coupon code WELLNESSMAMA gives you $ 300 off your bike and a free one-year subscription.
If you’re concerned about timely shipping, don’t worry. Put the gift photo in a box or card. Mom is looking forward to it!
Conclusion: Show your mom a lot of love!
I’m not always a Hallmark holiday fan, but my mom does a lot every day (pregnancy and childbirth is for beginners only!) And it’s definitely worth celebrating. Show your mom a little (or lot) of extra love and care this Mother’s Day and every day … Hopefully some of these ideas will help!
What is your favorite gift for Mother’s Day? Share below!